The following are the 10 most common ways that I see businesses leaving “money on the table” online. Are you making any of these mistakes?
- Failing to use the web as a tool to grow your business.
- Having a website that is not “mobile-friendly”.
- Having a website that takes a long time to load.
- Not capturing your visitors’ emails.
- Not properly following up with leads generated through your website.
- Failing to manage business directory profiles that rank highly when searching your business name.
- Incorrect or outdated business information showing up in search engine results.
- Failing to interact in meaningful ways when people are engaging with your social media accounts.
- Not monitoring website analytics to learn what is working/not working.
- Not asking visitors to your website to take action.
If you have questions about any of these items or you want to know where your business stands, contact us today!